aquatherm sets the innovation standards in the production of PP-pipes and fittings worldwide. We continually bother to push developments for product improvement. The current level of evolution is called „fusiolen PP-RP“.
With „fusiolen PP-RP“ we can produce fibre-composite pipes with lower wall-thickness by keeping all the well-established advantages.
- lower wall-thickness
- 14% higher flow rate at same velocity compared to
aquatherm green pipe faser composite pipe SDR 7.4
- allowable operation pressures are higher than those of
faser composite pipes PP-R SDR7.4 and fibre reinforced pipes
made of PP-RCT SDR9
- identical expansion as aquatherm green pipe-faser SDR7.4
- 16 % lower weight than aquatherm green pipe-faser composite pipe PP-R SDR7.4
- lower weight than stainless steel, steel and copper pipes, thereby easier handling for transport and at site
- quicker processing of XXL pipes by shorter butt-welding times
- trouble-free welding with all aquatherm green pipe fittings
- established system of long-term heat stabilizers
- environmentally friendly by less material input